Ineffable verb of sacred mystery
Penetrate the density of my consciousness
Opening my heart to the experience of Unity.
Let me draw inspiration from Life itself,
transforming my separation into an embodiment
Help me come home to my Higher Self,
To see the world without as a mirror
of the world within, to be appropriately
responsive to the invisible.
To restore value to the diminished,
to uphold the Original Instructions,
to dismantle domination first within myself,
to regard those who point out my flaws as
my greatest teachers.
Give me the courage to awaken–
to disentangle myself from deathways
To grieve the mounting losses and
allow my tears to flow, that they may
water me as I plant myself in the Garden of Joy,
knowing myself in the Living Spirit as Eternal Life,
dreaming into being the ancestral future now.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia