Create a free membership to begin exploring our learning resources.
Are you ready for full spectrum wellbeing?
For the past 25 years we have been working with nearly 100 mentors from 25 lineages of healing in 24 cultures to map and model the deepest root drivers of human and planetary flourishing. This work has taken us back 200,000 years to the origin of the species, and to Indigenous and ancestral cultures around the world. Our faculty, mentors, and advisors include ten of the world's leading experts in connection and wellbeing, including
- Dr. Stephen Porges, PhD, Developer of the Polyvagal Theory
- Kuuyux Ilarion Merculieff, Unangan Elder & President of the Global Center for Indigenous Leadership and Lifeways
- Dr. Tabatha Parker, ND, Executive Director of the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine
- Dr. Darcia Narvaez, Professor Emerita of Psychology at the University of Notre Dame and author of Neurobiology and the Development of Human Morality
- Dr. Mary Watkins, PhD, Chair of Depth and Eco-Psychology at Pacifica Graduate Institute and co-author of Toward Psychologies of Liberation
- Dr. Karla D. Scott, PhD, Professor of Communications and former Chair of African-American studies at Saint Louis University
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse, Lakota Elder, Host and Executive Producer of First Voices Radio & Founder of the Akantu Institute
- Skeena Rathor, Co-Founder and Chair of Global Visioning for Extinction Rebellion
- Pete Jackson, Capoeira Master and Master Surrealist Artist, Founder of Soldiering for Peace
- Natureza Gabriel, Founder of Hearth Science, SPC
We have assembled the world's most astonishing trans-disciplinary team to build what may be the world's most effective system for turning on the root drivers of connection and wellbeing. We are here to help you turn on your neurobiology of connection to activate wellbeing from the ground up. Please join us...
Fill out the form below to create a FREE membership and join the Alliance.